Sophisticated SellerDeck site for Stickers4
12th December 2012
Stickers4 is a leading supplier of stickers for shops, businesses and home. The business owners engaged Green Jersey to significantly increase online sales and establish Stickers4 as the first choice for sticker products. Stickers4 had already built up a good customer base with its previous website, but the business owners wanted to make the whole shopping experience much more fun and more memorable. The resulting new SellerDeck e-commerce website is packed with advanced features and custom developments.
Working closely with Stickers4, Green Jersey created an illustrated “quirky” design, whilst improving site usability, navigation and product presentation, underpinned by good coding standards.
The site’s key features include:-
- Illustrated header design, with a SellerDeck dropdown option, to reflect seasonal product changes.
- Automated header change to night scene.
- Twitter feed integration.
- Online Wufoo newsletter sign-up.
- Tabbed product description and specification.
- Customisable pop-up message bar for special event information.
- Slideshow integration.
- Optional high-quality zoom for product images.
- Multiple, dynamic product images.
- “Stickers You May Also Like” recommendations on individual product pages.
- Multicolumn styled search results page.
- “Accordion” effect product navigation.
- Section-level “Best Seller” and “Latest Products” features.
- Floating “AddThis” social media bar.