Green Jersey launches Actinic Online templates
15th March 2013
Since its launch at the beginning of 2012 we have been following the development of the “cloud-based” Actinic service closely, and we’ve steadily been building our Actinic/Oxatis design & technical skills to a high level. Néo Rétro is the first of our new series of templates specifically designed and built for use with the Actinic solution. We’ve used our experience of e-commerce best-practice to create the most effective Actinic site possible.
The new templates offer a level of design quality and website functionality that hasn’t previously been available for the Actinic solution at any price. We’ve added key front-end features and we’ve applied the high standards of creative design, usability & navigation that are rarely seen in other Actinic/Oxatis sites. Our new template framework is the result of an innovative, disciplined approach to development for the Actinic/Oxatis environment and the thoroughness & attention to detail that our custom work is known canadian casino news for.
To make the new templates as easy to use as possible for shop owners and to help them be self-sufficient, we’ve written simple online utilities which allow them to easily create the correct HTML & CSS for use with the templates key features.
Try our fully-functional demo site now. Watch out for our next Néo Rétro colour scheme variations and more Actinic/Oxatis template designs to suit a wide range of business types & products. Just get in touch if you’re interested in using a Green Jersey template.
- Main horizontal catalogue navigation with persistent down-states (not typically seen in Actinic/Oxatis sites).
- Secondary horizontal navigation with persistent down-states (not typically seen in Actinic/Oxatis sites).
- Expandable/collapsible vertical catalogue navigation with persistent down-states (not typically seen in Actinic/Oxatis sites).
- Additional orientation by simple breadcrumb trail on all pages (including product pages and static pages – not typically seen in Actinic/Oxatis sites).
- User content (as well as navigation) in side column, with HTML created automatically with online utility (new feature).
- Automatically populated footer catalogue navigation (not typically seen in Actinic/Oxatis sites).
- Mouse-over states for all links and buttons.
- Dynamic showcase, with HTML created automatically.
- Featured product panels with selectable promotional ribbons (new feature).
- Footer content blocks.
- Automatic “Special Offer” promotional indicators on product summary page (new feature).
- Dynamic tabbed product description content, with HTML created automatically using online utility.
- Styled “You may also like…” and “Recently viewed products” using consistent site-standard layout & content.
Static Content / WebBlock Pages
- Easy image alignment to match site design.
- Styled typography (e.g. “note” text panels, headings, bullets, horizontal rule) to match site design and keep content styling consistent.
Cart & Checkout
- Properly integrated layout and styling to match site design.
- Products displayed in custom matrix of site-standard panels.
- Custom styled layout.
- Styled online contact form.
Special Purpose Pages – styled ready for use
- Newsletter Registration.
- Hot News.
- Guest Book.