DSactive helps young people with Down’s syndrome to get involved in football. The programme is run by our friends the Down’s Syndrome Association, and it’s supported by the Premier League and top clubs. Our website is at the heart of DSActive, and it act as the hub of communications between players, families and clubs. It does the following jobs for the programme:-
- helping people get involved
- showcasing the DSActive teams & training sessions
- latest news & information
- showing photo galleries and video of matches, tournaments & events
- taking donations
- integrating DSActive’s Facebook, Twitter and YouTube activities
We designed the site to be bright, colourful and welcoming.