Stickers4 uses SellerDeck e-commerce software to run its new online store, selling a wide range of high quality pre-printed stickers from car decals to window stickers. The project objectives were to increase online sales and to establish Stickers4 as the primary place to go for a wide range of sticker products.
Whilst Stickers4 had built up a good customer base with its previous website, the business owners wanted to make the whole shopping experience much more fun and memorable for their customers.
Working closely with Stickers4, Green Jersey created an illustrated “quirky” design, whilst improving site usability, navigation and product presentation, underpinned by good coding standards.
The site’s key features include:-
- Illustrated header design, with a SellerDeck dropdown option, to reflect seasonal product changes.
- Automated header change to night scene.
- Twitter feed integration.
- Online Wufoo newsletter sign-up.
- Tabbed product description and specification.
- Customisable pop-up message bar for special event information.
- Slideshow integration.
- Optional high-quality zoom for product images.
- Multiple, dynamic product images.
- “Stickers You May Also Like” recommendations on individual product pages.
- Multicolumn styled search results page.
- “Accordion” effect product navigation.
- Section-level “Best Seller” and “Latest Products” features.
- Floating “AddThis” social media bar.